The Hoover Max Extract 77 Multi-Surface Pro Carpet Cleaner is a great product and will be a great asset to any home. It works quite simply by spraying high pressured water onto your chosen surface. It then uses Scrubbing Technology to clean out all the dirt in the Carpet Fibre, which it then sucks up, whilst drying the carpet or your chosen surface at the same time. This is a great piece of equipment for anyone looking to bring a bit of freshness back into their home and make your carpets look fresh and new. Although it may not be as powerful as some of the models we have reviewed and rated before, Max Extract 77 still has a lot to offer, especially considering the price tag.
- Max Extract Dual V Nozzle Technology which pulls up even more dirty water so that your floors dry even faster and leave them even cleaner.
- Has a pressurized edge to edge cleaning which gives you a wall of pressurized water that loosens and lifts up stubborn stains with a constant spray.
- Has SpinScrub Technology with 77 Counter Rotating Brushes which work by surrounding carpet fibres and removing all the dirt from every angle.
- Has a two-in-one tank system to keep the dirty and clean water separate.
- It has a weight of 21.9lbs.
- It has 3 Spin Scrub settings: Spill Pickup Mode, Gentle Scrub Mode and Power Scrub Mode, to meet all your needs.
- The two-in-one tank system is very useful as it is easier to fill, rinse and empty each tank individually, without spreading dirty water around, like it would do in a one tank system.
- Includes 2 32oz bottles of Professional Strength Carpet & Upholstery Detergent, to help get you started.
- Also comes with a 9-foot hose, SpinScrub hand tool and a Upholstery tool to clean all areas of your home, even those hard-to-reach areas.
- Although it may not weigh that much at 21.9lbs, it can be difficult to push around, as unlike a vacuum it isn’t self-propelled, which can make it difficult to move whilst in use.
- Some of the hand tools have been known to break as they are not well made, however you can by replacement ones at an extra cost.
Overall, this Hoover Max Carpet Cleaner is a very good product and has a lot of good features such as the 3 different spin scrub settings to meet all of your requirements. However, the fact that the hand tools may need replacing is a little bit of a disappointment. Nevertheless, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good Carpet Cleaner that is not expensive and works very well, but if you are looking for a top of the range model than look elsewhere. We recommend you also check out Hoover Power Scrub and Bissell Proheat 2X.